Our Response to the Recent Covid-19 Outbreaks
Due to the growing concerns regarding COVID-19, we have implemented a variety of practices at our dealership to ensure the health and safety of all our staff and guests. It is important to help flatten the curve of the potential spread of this virus and we have implemented extra precautions to play our part.
We understand and sympathize with the current events and during trying times or not, we are always here to help assist with any questions, comments or concerns you may have. It would be our pleasure to assist in finding a solution for you regarding your auto loan, especially if you have suffered with job loss and/or face financial uncertainty in these trying times. Our finance team has over 30 years experience within the financial services industry and we have a variety of solutions at our reach. Please reach out to one of our financial services managers via the contact methods below.
Tony Naim | Direct Line 204-927-4530 | Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Nicole Varga | Direct Line 204-927-4526 | Email email@example.com
Also, if you would prefer contacting your auto loan lender directly, as most are considering case by case deferred payment solutions, please do so by calling one of the following numbers below. If you are unsure what lender your auto loan is financed through, please contact us!
TD Canada Trust | 1-866-694-4392
BMO | 1-877-788-1923
RBC | 1-800-769-2511
Scotiabank (BNS) | 1-888-777-6842
Kia Motor Finance | 1-866-250-3151
- The simple handshake is deeply immersed within our industry as a greeting and/or ‘sealing the deal’. But due to risk and to prevent potential transmission, our staff will no longer be shaking hands for the time being. We have also created the ability to schedule personalized digital walk around, requested right through our inventory on our website. Simply complete the form when viewing a vehicle on our website and one of our product specialists will contact you at the time requested via facetime/facebook messenger/skype etc. to review the vehicle in question with you live.
- Our entire building is cleaned on a nightly basis by a trusted cleaning team. They have increased already vigorous sanitization processes. All high traffic areas and common surfaces are also being cleaned and disinfected throughout the day, including the coffee centre, service department, customer lounge, entry and exit doors and handles, and much more.
- We have 2 bathrooms on site that are clean and fully stocked with antibacterial soap, please wash your hands for at least 20 seconds. We have also added another hand washing station at the sink by our coffee machine. Hand sanitizers are also available throughout the building.
- If you have made an appointment with us, but feel unwell, please provide us with as much notice as possible and we will do everything in our power to reschedule or cancel your appointment, without penalty, for a later date. Also, if both parties agree, we can also bring the vehicle in question to you in special circumstances, or send personalized detailed videos and information regarding our inventory.
- Our highly trained vehicle technicians are wearing gloves throughout the day, as standard procedure and we will be implementing plastic steering wheel covers on serviced vehicles that can be disposed of after the vehicle has been serviced. All serviced vehicles will be cleaned and disinfected prior to being released back to the owner. Our shuttle service will only be transporting 1 customer plus our driver at a time, unless all parties involved express consent to travel together. Clear screens to protect our staff and customers when communicating have also been implemented in the service department, please speak in front of them and not around them.
We appreciate your understanding!