What is Certified Pre-Owned?
Click the dropdowns below to learn more about the individual aspects of owning a Certified Pre-Owned Kia.
135 Point Vehicle Inspection
The inspection covers the whole vehicle: the components of the powertrain, the chassis, safety related systems as well as the passenger compartment and the exterior. Below are a few components checked by Kia technicians.
- Cooling system
- System warning
- HVAC system
- Vehicle modifications
- Road tested
- Door locks
- Seat Belts
- Seat Heaters
- Centre Console
- Lighting mirror
- A/C Adapters
- Exhaust System
Mechanical Breakdown Protection
The Mechanical Breakdown Protection (MBP) is exclusively designed for Kia Certified Pre Owned vehicles. It offers a 5 star program that gives you absolute peace of mind. In addition to providing exceptional coverage for your vehicle, the MBP offers the following additional benefits:
Road assistance 24 hours on 24
You benefit from the following advantages: towing winching, battery boosting, fuel delivery, flat tire replacement and door lock unlocking.
You will be reimbursed for accommodation and food if your covered vehicle breaks down while you are traveling, and the repair facility must keep your vehicle up to the next day ($100 per day, up to $300 per visit to the repairer).
You are entitled to a replacement vehicle while the car is being repaired ($50 per day up to $200 per repairer visit).
If you sell your vehicle, you can transfer your MBP to the next private owner.
Carfax Canada History Report
What the Carfax Canada Tells You:
- Whether the vehicle was in any reported accidents
- Where the vehicle has been registered and what the vehicle branding is in those jurisdictions
- Whether the vehicle was imported into Canada from the US
- Odometer records and more
3 Free Lube, Oil and Filter changes
Rewards Made For You
In addition to your free oil changes, CPO customers are automatically enrolled in the exclusive Kia Member Rewards Program. Some of the additional benefits include the following:
- Includes fuel fill up with the delivery of new Kia vehicle
- Includes local shuttle service
- Includes multi-point vehicle inspection with every service visit
- Includes Windshield washer fill up with every paid service
- Includes Windshield wiper installation with wiper purchase
- Includes preferential rates on car rentals nationwide
- Includes 24/7 Roadside Assistance for your vehicle under Kia’s 5 year/100,000kms warranty or Certified Pre-Owned warranty
- Earn points that can be exchanged for discounts towards dealership purchases including maintenance services, parts and accessories
- Earn points that can be used towards purchase of next new Kia vehicle